Scheduled NET Control operators for the following dates, if for some reason or in an emergency that you cannot host the net for that night, please notify a member of the club that you will not be able to host and an alternate operator will be found for that evening.
You do not have to have a Fusion capable radio to be a net control, but you will have to have a C4FM Yaesu transceiver to be a part of the digital net..
N8FMD & K8QVC are Alternates for net controls if you cannot be Net operator please let one of them know so they can fill in.
- 19th K8SKD
- 26th KC8WRU Analog / K8QVC Digital
- 2nd N8FMD
- 9th K8QVC
- 16th KC8WRU/K8QVC
- 23RD K8SKD
- 30TH KC8AJH
- 7TH K8QVC
- 14TH WD8NSC
- 21ST N8FMD
- 28TH K8BEC
- 4TH KD8VVX
- 11th N8FMD
- 18th K8SKD
- 25TH KC8WRU(ANALOG), K8SKD(DIGITAL)
- 1ST WD8NSC
- 8TH N8FMD
- 15th K8BEC
- 22ND KI8EJ
- 1st KC8WRU
- 8th Analog:KC8QWV/ Digital:KE8GUT
- 15th K8SKD (both digital and analog)
- 22nd NR8X (both digital and analog)
- 29th KC8QWV/analog- KE8GUT/digital
- 5th KC8WRU (both analog and digital)
- 12th KE8GUT (both analog and digital)
Net control operators for further dates will be filled at the next monthly meeting.